Monday, September 14, 2009

sigh.....

it has been a very long time didnt touch this blog..joyous time always passed fast without u found it... 
Im here again.. cos.. im so..... doubting.. im facing da worst problem ever met... no one could help .. i don know wad to do ... juz scare if too late.. then ... i'll die... 
im not feeling well everyday.. every when that time.. my fear come again... i cant cope with it... God..... Please bless me... im really need ur help ..... i don know wad else i can do ..... please..........
im not feeling happy anyway.. although had juz finished my final.. after i walk out from da exam venue, everyone is smiling and laughing .. discussing where to 'wet' ... juz me da one who... cant squeeze any little..happy feeling ...so worry....
saw my frens' blog.. so much of them.. i think they are new user though... they are having their life.. enjoying... so good.... not as me... juz take care everyone ....

1 comment: