Thursday, April 23, 2009

i am nothing

after transferred my course.. i back to my 'home' which isnt da 'sweet' home as ppl tot ... my mum is so .. lazy ... haiz... which wont do housework or anything that should a mum would do .. she will go to 8 and buy lottery all da days..
and my dad... which is ... so .. useless.. who never care his daughter feeling.. my sibling which respect me more than parent... ... i really don like to back here... suffer... dying.. no one care for me .. no one will know how am i .. no one ... i am nothing..
i hav no frenz.. i cry always.. cos i cant hold it ..i cant stop it.. i hate my parent. .everyone tot that im cute happy optimistic confident gal.. butt tell u .. im not... i am not at all...
even i die.. no one will know who i am ... i juz don wan to be one of this earth ..


anyway... juz leave me alone..i don care to be orphan.. cos i am since i was born... i wanna leave u guys.. i wanna leave this family... my two bro and one sis.. don blame jie jie.i will bring u guys leave if im able.. i hope u two divorce...
anyway, how am i be in this world no one will
care...

No comments: