Friday, February 18, 2011

it had been a long long time honey!!!

i cant sleep. my mind is full of tonnes of memories now.. heard a news of my friend's brother met in an accident and now in coma in the 5th day.. worry... haiz..  it had been a long time to meet my friend since i've graduated from secondary.. hope to see how is she doing now.. but.. its a bad timing i knw. so ... still considering should go or not..so wad can i do is juz pray and ask my frenzz help us to pray for him and his whole family.. im closed to her and knew their family since primary,i do not hope anything bad happen to them again.. really...  


wau... had been a year + i didnt touch this blog.. cause i've my good life now.. referring back those previous post.. oh my, im really a pessimist but is better and much more better now. im glad that he is with me.. i am glad that those who important to me still with me now.. although some had left, but i've learnt to let go and i did let go.. TOAST to mag, she had grown up!


i have only a wish in 2011, please, do take care and do not let anything bad happen to u .. i couldnt afford to lose u , my love.. 

No comments: