Wednesday, January 21, 2009

let it be

im back from holiday... and .. this is da third week i am here .. no more internet for me..
at cc now...

feel damn sad... cos.. hav to say goodbye to someone that i love.. cos... now only realize that i had never put him down from my heart.. wad da... haha... don noe how to describe this feeling... cos.. i .. juz not dare to touch that place in my heart.. juz let it be.. yesterday .. heard something that feel really good.. that is.. if two ppl are really love each other... juz give one more step out.. then .. both of them will get each other..
butt i think.. this never happen in my life.. haha.. so .. juz let it be

still no mood to study.. so much things happened these days again.. the book sure be damn famous if i write my whole life story in it... cos.. there's no long peace in my life..

cope with it .... cass ....

No comments: