Monday, November 3, 2008

spiritually independance


saw many of my fren blog.. every single moment when i had with them b4 keep flipping out from brain... feel kinda ... upset.. all of us are walking to different way... is a way that full of darkness and unsure... and is a way that will never end... God let us meet.. and let us leave.. and.. can U let us remember everyone passerby in our life... everyone hav their own life... own new and long life .. butt.. how am i to be?? whose know ? God know.. haiz.. feel so emo these days... bcos.. of tonzz of thing...

everyone hav their problem .. their thinking and style... butt y.. seems like i don hav.. i also don noe y .. i feel that i juz like liquid.. never hav a fix shape butt with fix volume.. wad my mum or de surrounding want me to be.. i am to be..i juzz.... .. so useless...

im so luckily to hav u to be with me.. at least .. u are da one who will always remembering me when others forgotten.. thanz... butt i know.. i cant juz depend on u .. i am a ppl who will always easy to be forgotten. so .. i hav to be more and more... independant. is my spirit independant... i juz keep depend on someone since b4... i think is da time to spiritually independant.. to myself own.. anyway.. u will be leaving me one day...wad will happen in da future no one know. so .. i hav to learn this b4 u leave ... still hav a long long way for me to walk through.. hope ... i can get rid with it...

No comments: